Another day, another highly anticipated monthly subscription box! In case you haven’t read my posts, I went to Charleston back in March and absolutely fell in love with the city. It has stayed with me in my memories (even prompting me to attempt to recreate the delicious BBQ Shrimp & Grits from 82 Queen just this weekend). Anyway, the Charleston Epicurean box is a monthly box that highlights the best of what the city and its artisans has to offer.
So what was in my box??
- Shem Creek Shrimp Spice from The Spice and the Spoon – This is a blend of sweet tomato, red/green bell pepper, garlic, paprika, and Cajun seasoning that might be making it way on to some of the shrimp in my freezer for another take on shrimp and grits.
- Charleston Style Iced Tea (1 Gallon Bag) in Peach Apricot Flavor from Olive Pluff & Company – I can’t wait to try this. I’ve never seen a gallon tea bag before.
- Charleston Coaster from Carolina Coaster Company – I adore this coaster and not just for the pretty Charleston picture. These coasters are durable and perfect to have around the house.
- Charleston Cheddar Popcorn from Holy City Popcorn – This is going to be the perfect snack for me to have this upcoming Friday at work.
- Molly & Me Praline Pecans – This is what I’m most looking forward to trying and I love that it was packaged in a nice little jar.
- Palmetto Rose – I already have one palmetto rose in my room from my trip but I’m excited to have another one to add to my collection.
At $35 a month (free shipping), this is a box that I may seriously continue for a few months. It helps to slightly satisfy that longing to return to the city. One day soon I hope!